Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A Cool Blue Sky
    Juliet Regan III ~ Princess of a Lost Cause~ [Complete] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
    Juliet Regan III ~ Princess of a Lost Cause~ [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
    Juliet Regan III ~ Princess of a Lost Cause~ [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
    Juliet Regan III ~ Princess of a Lost Cause~ [Complete] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
    Juliet Regan III ~ Princess of a Lost Cause~ [Complete] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
    Juliet Regan III ~ Princess of a Lost Cause~ [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
    Juliet Regan III ~ Princess of a Lost Cause~ [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
    Juliet Regan III ~ Princess of a Lost Cause~ [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
    Juliet Regan III ~ Princess of a Lost Cause~ [Complete] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
    We have 15 registered users
    The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

Juliet Regan III ~ Princess of a Lost Cause~ [Complete]

2 posters

Go down

Juliet Regan III ~ Princess of a Lost Cause~ [Complete] Empty Juliet Regan III ~ Princess of a Lost Cause~ [Complete]

Post by Juliet Regan III Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:41 am

General Information
    Name: Juliet Regan III
    Height: 5'1''.
    Weight: 95 lbs.
    DOB: October 31st.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Personality:
    Spoiler:
    Dislikes: Physical pain, Royals and Nobility, War.
    Fears: Small fear of the dark. Small fear of powerful magic and "loose" control.
    Hemophobia: An extreme and persisting fear of blood.

Character Information
    Race: Witch.
    Kingdom: First.
    Powers: White Magic, Black Magic, Time Magic, Holy Magic. [Because she is royal.]
    Limitations: She cannot control time magic and too much use of black magic may put a strain on her body to where she must rest and recharge her strength and ability. As she ages, her durability when she casts black magic will have increased so that she no longer has a strain put upon her. Too much use of healing in white magic may cause a drain in her own "strength." She may begin to feel lightheaded and dizzy, sometimes nauseous. (This is only when she is young.) Also, she is not so able to have "complete" control over holy magic.

Other Information
    Family: Erubus Patronus.
    Extra:

BACKGROUND

Bio: Once upon a time, there was a princess born as the heir to the throne of the First Kingdom, the most renowned of the three that do exist. (No one but the royal family truly knows its name, it just worked out that way.) The baby girl was named Lily Sage Patronus, the daughter of Erubus and Raine Patronus. Her mother was a witch and hid her magical talents for the most part, her father, a warlock, he was opposite; more overt and open with his magical abilities. The world has developed a strong hatred for witches, thus, most of them have been killed off. As was Raine Patronus by her people's cold hands. Nonetheless, time continued. Life went on and Lily grew up.

Now Lily had turned 10 years old. She'd been reading some books, been to school, she was intelligent and she could see clearly through the corruption that was beginning to arise itself in the kingdom she was to rule. Her father became somewhat of a madman and beat man people with violence, he stormed over the kingdom with hatred and ferocity that could be unmatched by even the cruelest of dictators and worst of all, he was exceptionally cold and hurtful to his own daughter, Lily. Seeing this happening and taking this through her composure for 3 years exactly, at 13, Lily decided to run away. She ran far away from the kingdom and was now expressing her desire to commence a new life. Of course, many were after her, but, not only because she was royal, she had the same magical talents her mother possessed. After she ran away, she changed her name to Juliet Regan III. (Of course, how she ran away was through a usage of magic and thus created a rift which joined the worlds together and created the chaos that soon will begin to mix and befall the world.)

At last, she reached a far away land from her home. There was a high school there and there seemed to be large and bustling city with many lights and sounds and things to do. It was populous, always full of people. She was so taken by the sight she saw, she decided to stay there. She'd hoped she'd make friends fast, she even enrolled in the high school. (Thought herself intelligent enough.) She left behind the person she used to be with the exception of a small hinted accent in her voice, some worn old clothes that happened to be adorned with the same royal symbol embroidery patched into her clothing. She thought she could find a new life. Soon that would all but change and the secrets that she kept locked inside her mind would find the keys to unlock them. Lily Sage Patronus/Juliet Regan III is no ordinary girl, in fact, she is me.
    Juliet Regan III
    Juliet Regan III
    Admin

https://nowherekingdom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Juliet Regan III ~ Princess of a Lost Cause~ [Complete] Empty Re: Juliet Regan III ~ Princess of a Lost Cause~ [Complete]

Post by Erubus Patronus Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Approved my daughter...I wish you luck on your journey to the afterlife once i find you..

Erubus Patronus

Back to top Go down