Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Cool Blue Sky
The Divinity that Conquers All~[Plot Complete!] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
The Divinity that Conquers All~[Plot Complete!] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
The Divinity that Conquers All~[Plot Complete!] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
The Divinity that Conquers All~[Plot Complete!] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
The Divinity that Conquers All~[Plot Complete!] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
The Divinity that Conquers All~[Plot Complete!] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
The Divinity that Conquers All~[Plot Complete!] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
The Divinity that Conquers All~[Plot Complete!] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
The Divinity that Conquers All~[Plot Complete!] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

The Divinity that Conquers All~[Plot Complete!]

Go down

The Divinity that Conquers All~[Plot Complete!] Empty The Divinity that Conquers All~[Plot Complete!]

Post by Juliet Regan III Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:15 pm

There once were 3 kingdoms named The First Kingdom, The Second Kingdom and The Third Kingdom. The hub of the population lives in one of three kingdoms. Some, it was their choice. Some were born into the kingdom in which they live. And some are trapped within the vices of their kingdom until their life wears thin.

The First Kingdom, a kind ruthlessness that seemed to dominate over the other 2. The king of the first kingdom is a very cruel man. Someone whom only lives and thrives for power. It is a shame, to see such a kind hearted being go to waste in the dakrness of their corruption. Anyway, his name, Erubus Patronus. But what started this whole mess you ask? A witch. One singular, little witch with a mishap in her power caused chaos and maelstrom to sweep across the nations that once existed so "peacefully". Her name, Lily Sage Patrous.

The witch, running from her fate as princess of the First Kingdom, sought refuge someplace far away from where she originally was from. Little did she know that what she had caused was a time rift and nations that were once separate, merging together. Different races, different types of people, different lands were becoming one. This, angered the Gods that so aptly worked to preserve the serene state they accomplished to put the world in in the first place. (They didn't like "the weak ones", otherwise known as people on the Earth, to begin with.) Now, angered by this misfortune, they seek to destroy and kill human kind and perhaps even wreck the world they created with no doubt in their eyes, no hesitation in their souls.

Ninjas, demons, psychics, everyone is trapped within modern day New York City. Where there are schools for the young and naive, the uneducated yet. There are parks and beautiful scenery that has yet to live its full life to the eyes of the passerbys wandering the streets aimlessly. Will this constant state of bedlam last and continue to show its ugly head in the affairs of the people who live on this very planet? Will it cause a split or a coming together...? And most severely, most importantly of all: Will this be the end of life and the end of the world as we know it?~
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

https://nowherekingdom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down