Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Cool Blue Sky
Coming Together [CLOSED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
Coming Together [CLOSED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
Coming Together [CLOSED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
Coming Together [CLOSED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
Coming Together [CLOSED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
Coming Together [CLOSED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
Coming Together [CLOSED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
Coming Together [CLOSED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
Coming Together [CLOSED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

Coming Together [CLOSED]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Coming Together [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Together [CLOSED]

Post by Yume Oni Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Yume finally regained her balance. She held her head and walked to Jonas' side. "Does master mean the hollow? Hollows are souls master." She stood straight and held her hands behind her. Blinking her eyes she looked at the aura in Jonas' hands.
Yume Oni
Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven Caelum Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Ven cleared his throat and moved his hand to the top of his head. "What just happened? Oh, the masked thing! It's what your, uh, human friend said...A Hollow." He dropped down and sat on the grass, "They're corrupt spirits, monsters that devour the souls of living humans and deceased. Once a Shinigami slays a Hollow the soul of the one consumed will be set free..."
Ven Caelum
Ven Caelum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Lumen Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:49 pm

"Right, Right. Shinigami. Monsters. I'll play along, AND pretend this isn't some bad dream." He muttered, obviously not buying the entire thing. He did the girl transform right in front of him, and he can see somebody who everyone claims to be invisible. He sighed, plopping onto the ground once more, sitting indian-style. He placed his hands against his knees, and pressed down, leaning his head forward. He could feel pain, so it being a dream was out of the question. He looked at Yume, then at Ven. Maybe he was having an epiphany, and all of his dreams were actually coming dream. All that manga he has read, all those Star Wars movies he has watched. "Alright. Shinigami. Monsters. Demons with gigantor boobs. People dressed in robes that have ability to slay said monsters. Invisible energy screams. Corrupted souls. It sounds like this is out of a bad M.Night Shamalan movie..." He muttered.

Suddenly, there was bright light emitting from Jonas, and the brilliant white light seemed to converge on his arm, slowly making its way to the wrist. He started to shake his arm, but the light didn't seem to go anywhere. Instead it seemed to form a giant circular object around his hand, a giant golden cross appearing in the middle of spectral sheild-like object. Soon the light disappeared, but the object stayed. "Um," Jonas muttered, staring wild-eyed. He was lost for words. The shield flickered before disappeared, leaving a symbol resembling a cross engraved into his wrist. "..." He looked up at Ven and Yume, making sure he wasn't only one who saw what just happened.
Jonas Lumen
Jonas Lumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Yume frowned at Ven. "Demons mainly feed on hollows.. But since the goody goody soul reapers started saving them, we started preying on strong souls.." She focused to Jonas and knelt beside him. Her new personality was settling in her head so she was sensing his confusion. She patted his head. "I know this might be hard to take in Master... Master.. You are glowing."

Yume stared in disbelief at the light show. She could smell the energy it was so strong. She reached to touch his arm but it struck like static. She flinched and scooted back. When the lights faded she clapped. "Amazing Master."
Yume Oni
Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven Caelum Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Ven shook his head and chuckled. "Your demon race is pathetic. They should all be eradicated, wiped out entirely..." What Ven had just said came out kind of harsh, but hey, he needed to express his feelings, let them out. Both eyes sunk towards the ground, "I hope your control over her changes her Jonas..."

All of the sudden, an immense and powerful energy poured out of Jonas. The light radiating from his hand nearly blinded Ven. All that was left behind was a golden cross. "Well I'll be, the Light Goddess's influence..."
Ven Caelum
Ven Caelum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonas Lumen Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:49 am

"The Light Goddess's influence? Oh no, so she DOES exist?" He shouted, his eyes almost coming out of his head. So those dreams weren't just dreams. He scratched his cheek. Maybe he should have already known that. With all these weird things happening him within the span of a good fifteen minutes. He stood up, and shook his head. "I have a feeling that we're gonna be together alot..." He said, staring at the cross on his left wrist. "So, I suggest we start hanging out!" Jonas said, suddenly embracing the Shinigami and Demon. "And, also," He turned to Yume, staring her in the eye. "Stop calling me 'Master'! Call me Jonas." He stretched his arms, and placed left hand into his pocket. "So, you, Ven, meet me back here at the basketball court in like...three hours." He shouted and grabbed Yume's hand.

"Also, make sure you're visible." He joked, and gripped Yume's hand tightly before bolted off in a random direction.

[Exit]

Last edited by Jonas Lumen on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Jonas Lumen
Jonas Lumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ven Caelum Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:32 am

As much as he liked being solitary, he was growing attached to these two. Destiny had brought them together, but the question is, for what reason? "Yeah, three hours it is. See you two later!" Ven slowly lifted from the ground and flew off in the opposite direction. "I'm going to try out some Pizza."
Ven Caelum
Ven Caelum

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Oni Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:39 am

Yume started laughing. How ironic that a human chosen by the light goddess now owned a hell spawn. Jonas suddenly grabbed her hand and yelled at her to stop calling me master. She just smiled and said, "Okay Master Jonas!" Then she was dragged away.

(Exit)
Yume Oni
Yume Oni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum