Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A Cool Blue Sky
    Raseing the dead (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
    Raseing the dead (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
    Raseing the dead (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
    Raseing the dead (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
    Raseing the dead (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
    Raseing the dead (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
    Raseing the dead (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
    Raseing the dead (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
    Raseing the dead (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
    We have 15 registered users
    The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

Raseing the dead (Open)

Go down

Raseing the dead (Open) Empty Raseing the dead (Open)

Post by Erubus Patronus Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:43 pm

Erubus had entered the graveyard with a plan to raise a small army of undead to cause a little mischief in the city. He went off to a secluded area in the graveyard where a section of unmarked graves where. "Its time for a surprise!" he said with a laugh as he began to carve sixteen symbols into the ground around him. Eight of the symbols where to raise a newly placed body and the other Eight where to raise demons to place in the bodies. However this would take several more minutes.

Erubus Patronus

Back to top Go down

Raseing the dead (Open) Empty Re: Raseing the dead (Open)

Post by Erubus Patronus Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Erubus grinned, the time had passed and one by one four bodies arose from the ground. The first body was a male possessed by the one known as "Lucifer", the second was possessed by the one known as "Lust", the third was known as "Gluttony", the fifth was known as "Greed", the fifth was a young child known as "Sloth", the sixth was known as "Wrath", the seventh was known as "Envy", and the last body to rise was known as "Pride."

Erubus laughed as they had finally all risen. "Hello my eight warriors...I have summoned you to this realm allowed you to finally achieve what you have searched for, your all know able to walk this world in physical bodies. Your job is to blend into this world for now and wait for the time to take this world as our own." He said with a grin.

Erubus Patronus

Back to top Go down