Kingdom of Nowhere~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Cool Blue Sky
Erubus Patronus [DONE] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 am by Juliet Regan III

» The Scent of Another (Daemon)
Erubus Patronus [DONE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm by Daemon Spade

» The School Courtyard~ [On temporary suspension until posts start up again.]
Erubus Patronus [DONE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 am by Nathaniel

» Cole "Balthazar" Turner
Erubus Patronus [DONE] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am by Cole "Balthazar" Turner

» Sasagawa Ryohei - Sun Guardian -
Erubus Patronus [DONE] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm by Lucian Wayland

» Nathaniel Logan
Erubus Patronus [DONE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Letters From The One Known As "Mother"
Erubus Patronus [DONE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 pm by Lucian Wayland

» The Divinity that Conquers All~ Pt. 1
Erubus Patronus [DONE] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet Regan III

» Daemon Spade
Erubus Patronus [DONE] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 am by Juliet Regan III

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryder Druard

Our users have posted a total of 254 messages in 57 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm

Erubus Patronus [DONE]

2 posters

Go down

Erubus Patronus [DONE] Empty Erubus Patronus [DONE]

Post by Erubus Patronus Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:50 pm

General Information
Name: Erubus Patronus
Age: His True age is about 275; his family thinks him to be about 45 and he appears to be in his late 20's
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 175 lbs
DOB: November 13th
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Erubus has a dark personality, he doesn't care for much except for having another son who will fallow in his path and gaining more power. He dislikes his daughter and his eldest son do to there fear and them running away. He feels the two of them didn't have the power and mental strength in order to deal with his intense training, and plans to hunt them both down and kill them.
Dislikes: His daughter, White Magic, Sorcerers
Fears: Never having another son, Dieing, and loosing his powers

Character Information
Race: Warlock
World: New York
Job: ---
Grade: ---
Powers:
Pyrokinesis - The ability to control and make fire with one's mind.
True name spells - Knowing a person or animal's true name allows control over that being, making this wrong for the same reason. This can also be used as a connection to the other person, or to free them from another's compulsion.
Immortality - While having not obtained true imortality, his body ages at a slower rate; only aging a single year for every ten that passes. His body also heals abnormally fast, a wound that would take a normal person weeks or even months will heal in a matter of hours-days.
Necromancy - A form of magic in which the practitioner seeks to summon the spirit of a deceased person, either as an apparition or ghost, or to raise them bodily
Curses/Hexes - A curse can be as simple as wishing something bad would happen to another, to a complex ritual.
Demon Magic - Magic involving Demon blood, stronger then normal black magic. This magic needs demon blood to flow through the body of the user.
Telepathy - The ability to mentally control any function the brain controls, hearing other people's thoughts, scanning the memory of other people and sending thoughts directly to other people's minds
Telekinesis - The ability to to control with the mind.
Aura reading - Perception of the energy fields surrounding people, places, and things.
Astral projection - An out-of-body experience in which an "astral body" becomes separate from the physical body.
Shapeshifting - The ability to change one's shape.
Night Vision - Able to see clearly even in complete darkness.
Time/Space Manipulation - The ability to manipulate space and time.
Shadow Manipulation - Able to control shadows around him.

Limitations: Do to his age, many of his skills are pushed to there full potential, while others that he has acquired recently are still minimal in control and skill.
Spoiler:

Other Information
Family:
Wife - Dead
Son - Unknown
Daughter - Lily Sage Patronus
Extra: Has an accent somewhere between an english and russian accent. Normally he can hide this, however when overly angered it reveals itself.

BACKGROUND

Bio: Erubus was born over 200 years ago in another dimension with the name "Andrew Patronus". He was born to the royal family, and do to this had a high skill in magic. Over time his skill with magic began to take to the darker side. This feared his parents causing the to try and seal away his magic. Which angered him and do to his anger taking control he killed his parents. Seeing there death a new fear began to grow, the possibility he might one day die. DO to this he began to dable in the arts of immortality and after much search and trial and error he was able to somewhat aquire this, his body began to age slower and heal much faster, now ageing at about 1 year for every seven that went by.

However this began to rise suspision and he began to cast illusions over his kingdom to make him age, time and time again he would spread the illusion that he had married and given birth to a son, and each time soon after the "son" grew to about the age 20 he would take on the roll of the son and act out his new life under a new name as the next king. This went on for several generations till about 45 or so years ago when he finally truly fell in love, and married giving birth to a son. His son grew up with him and his wife(who unknown to all was a witch) and had strong magical abilities, which Erubus pushed to its limits until his son could no longer take it and ran away.

Do to his son leaving Erubus began to loss his mind and began beating his wife and forcing her to continue to try and have another child, this was finally successful after about five years had passed they gave birth to a daughter. Erubus yet again pushed his new child to her limits both magicly and physically. When he was not training her with magic he was torturing her in order to build up her physical strength and resistance to pain. However around her thirteenth birthday Erubus's daughter dissapered tearing a rift in space fleeing from his dimension.

Erubus soon fallowed her however before going on to the dimension his daughter did he stopped in hell in an attempt to increase his powers he killed a demon and began injecting the demon's blood into his blood stream.

Erubus now resides in the area you know as "New York" where he acts as "King" do to making scientists believe he was a descendant of one of the legendary kings of the past, King Arthur.[/color]

Last edited by Erubus Patronus on Tue May 10, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Erubus Patronus

Back to top Go down

Erubus Patronus [DONE] Empty Re: Erubus Patronus [DONE]

Post by Juliet Regan III Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:32 am

Approved... you seem familiar. Father?
Juliet Regan III
Juliet Regan III
Admin

https://nowherekingdom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum